LMFAO’s “I’m Sexy and I Know It” has proven to be prime material for parodies, and this parody is dedicated to all the pregnant mamas out there. Preggo mama Angela Proffitt struts her stuff and shakes her
booty belly at 36 weeks, all the while making light of all the discomforts that come with pregnancy from leg cramps to bladder control issues.
The lyrics are pretty clever - apparently written by her musician husband yet inspired by Angela walking down the hall one day singing “waddle, waddle, waddle, waddle, waddle” in lieu of the tune’s original lyrics “wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle”. Husband Tommy got busy writing and promptly convinced his shy wife to go on camera. Their video has been up for just over a week and has now been viewed almost a million times on YouTube and continues to trend.
Have a good laugh! Happy Friday!
You Might Also Like:
- Fantastically Funny Friday (2/24/2012) – Puggles Teaches Baby to Chew
- Fantastically Funny Friday (1/6/2012) – Cat Soothes Baby
- Fantastically Funny Friday (3/23/2012) – 2 Year Old Does the Jive
- Fantastically Funny Friday (3/9/2012) – Breastfeeding Baby Gets a Case of the Giggles
- Fantastically Funny Friday (3/16/2012) – Introducing…