Adventures in Parenting
- The Pioneer Woman: Plowing through life in the country…one calf nut at a time
- Blog About Twins
- Lil Z-Bear: Wandering through motherhood the first time around
- Belle of the Carnival: Musings of a Gal Trapped in the Suburban Carnival
- Gems of Delight: Discovering the Gems of Everyday Life
Food & Nutrition
- Foodgawker – Excellent resource for recipes. It’s pinterest for food!
- Food, Fashion & Frameworks
- Midnite Chef: Recipes & Digest of a Home Cook
- Nutritious Eats – Run by a mom and registered dietitian who believes in healthful, flavorful, whole foods, this blog is an excellent resource for recipes and meal planning ideas. Check out her weekly meal planning posts on Sundays.
- Urban Organic Gardener: Growing My Own Food
- The Moonlit Kitchen: Sharpen Your Senses
- The Table of Promise: One Family’s Search for a Better Meal
Health & Safety
- American Academy of Pediatrics Policy Page - Current policy statements and recommendations from the AAP.
- Environmental Health News – News aggregation website on various health and environmental topics.
- Environmental Working Group - A non-profit organization that advocates for public policy change in the areas of public health and environmental impact. The group provides a number of helpful resources for consumers, such as its SkinDeep Cosmetic Safety Database and its National Drinking Water Quality Database to name a few.
- Healthy Child Healthy World - This organization is dedicated to a safer and greener environment for our children.
- Healthy Children - The AAP’s website for parents.
- Kellymom.com: Evidence-based Breastfeeding & Parenting - I found this site to be a lifesaver during my first go at breastfeeding.
- La Leche League International – Breastfeeding help and resources from certified professionals. Site includes mother-to-mother forums to connect, databases of local lactation professionals, and online help pages.
- MedlinePlus – Health information from the National Library of Medicine.
- OnSafety: CPSC Stands For Safety - The CPSC blog
- World Health Organization – The standard setting body for international health policy.
- Jean Has Been Shopping: Vegas, Photoshop, Humor, Cocktails, Vlogs and MORE
- SuburbanDaddy - Friend of PureBebe and father of 4 shares his adventures in suburban parenting
- How To Be A Dad - Hilarious memes, bad product ideas, and more.